Wednesday, August 1, 2012


Doh.  I've been up for 24 hours and counting and still no rest in sight.  I feel like one of these elfen-eared hairless anime fuckgods in a constant cycle of unfulfilled orgasm.  Granted, no one wants to hear me complain (including the baby-faced yawn inside my head) but for context: I stayed up all night to get to JFK airport 2 hours before my scheduled international flight only to face a three hour delay (wait,   intercom update: four hour delay).  After a week unintentionally submerged in Baltimore's annual Otakon convention, I feel a little more than fucked.  Maybe if I count the thrusts I can nod off on the plane?


  1. Where you zipping off to?

    I recommend noise canceling headphones, and meditative deep breathing--- one, two.... One, two.....

  2. wait, are you trying to break the cycle of unfulfilled orgasm or get to the center of a tootsie pop?