Friday, November 2, 2012


I had so many fantastic donations in my second batch of birthday books I had time enough to groom between shoots.  No exaggeration.  I even had to make two separate GIFs to accommodate all the images!  To say I'm flattered hardly goes far enough.  I am deeply grateful to all those who felt compelled to honor me with knowledge.  God knows I need more of it.   

If you don't see your particular present represented and don't hear from me at some point in the next few days with a personalized thank you and a portrait, PLEASE send me a shout out.  Not every gift came with an email recipient listed. 

If you feel alienated entirely, don't fret.  I'm with you.  Hanukkah is just around the corner!  This holiday season I will present any reader who feels inspired to consult my Amazon Wish List and send a Yuletide/Hanukkah/Solstice/Diwali/Kwanza blessing with a unique handcrafted piece of original Colby art.  Happy Pre-Holiday . . . to one and all!  

1 comment:

  1. Wondered if you had gotten the book, I ordered - finally saw it in the second slideshow :)