Friday, November 2, 2012

I SEE PENIS: DICK DOCKING, or I WANT YOUR PENIS IN MY PENIS

For someone interested in exploring an array of sexual activities one that I've always been jealous of (as a circumsized man) is dick docking, the insertion of another man's penis into my foreskin. I can say "I want your cock in me!" but I long to say "I want your cock in my cock!". That just seems like the ultimate gay male experience, to have my own phallus penetrated by another man. And I found some inspiration on the streets of NYC to quell my desire. . . for the moment.



2 comments:

  1. You know... there are processes by which a circumcised male can 'regrow' a foreskin.

    Google foreskin restoration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cut myself, but experienced being docked by an uncut guy for the first time just recently. He was fiddling with and stroking both our cocks and then I suddenly said, That feels incredible -- what are you doing down there?! It almost made me cum! I looked down and my cock had vanished into his foreskin. I think the other guy has to have an exceptionally long foreskin for docking to work. Anyway, it's an amazing sensation which I hope to have again soon!

    ReplyDelete