Saturday, December 22, 2012

COLBY PORTRAIT: ERIK HANSON


I had the great honor recently to sit for a portrait by artist Erik Hanson.  Along with "Boy with Beard" Bill Arning, Erik and I have spent the last several days on an art gallery marathon around New York City.  Today's agenda: the Scent exhibit at MAD (Museum of Design).  I haven't had a chance yet to visit Erik's studio to see my portrait in progress, so Erik forwarded the painting above and a sketch to share.  I don't say this about myself often. . . BEAUTIFUL!

 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a treat to spend so much time with you in my studio and in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and there are more on my blog here..http://erik-hanson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete