Friday, January 11, 2013

COLBY AS KITTY CAT



Have you been naughty this year?

Did Santa's sack full of coal leave you wanting more?

Need a little discipline in your life to turn things around?


Come on down to DC for Mid-Atlantic Leather and let Colby give you a hand.  I'll be manning my very own spanking station at the Manhunt jockstrap party tomorrow night.

Just imagine your bare buttocks pressed firmly against my DIY paddle.  Don't let my growl scare you off.  I'm as gentle as a kitty cat.  Promise.  ;-)



2 comments:

  1. Too fun. I've never been spanked in public. I bet the humilation is the ultimate aphrodisiac. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you bring your spanking station back to Seattle. I wasn't able to attend last time! PS MEOW...

    ReplyDelete