Thursday, January 17, 2013

CRUISIN' FOR A BRUISIN'


If you didn't get a chance to see me live at Mid-Atlantic Leather this past weekend, count yourself lucky.  Behold the handiwork of a 6'2" sex worker with a powerful backswing I didn't even know I had.

Sorry boys (and one girl).  Truly.

If it soothes your bruised booties any let me assure you that I am a chronic sufferer of sympathy pains.  These pictures hurt me more than they hurt you.  Next time I'll remember to pack my catcher's mitt.







3 comments:

  1. While I understand the joy some men find in pain, they don't think of the potential consequences of inflicting visible skin breaking bruises, especially about the buttocks. Google Fournier gangrene and necrotizing fasciitis for some graphic facts about the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're a spanker now? Interesting. I'd hire that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch. That does not look cute.

    ReplyDelete