Sunday, February 3, 2013

RAVEN'S LOCKER ROOM BREAK IN


I couldn't let the home team go all the way to the Super Bowl without a little encouragement.  We may not have as many gay men as San Francisco but we still know what to do with a butt: Kick it!

Go Ravens!

Another interesting Super Bowl connection for the geeks among you who won't be watching the game (I count myself in this lot despite my home town allegiance): Nearly all of the famous iron work in New Orleans originally came from Baltimore.  In fact, Baltimore looked much like New Orleans before a city-wide fire melted most of it down.

If common architectural history doesn't help us win the game I don't know what will!


New Orleans 


Peabody music conservatory library in Baltimore

 

3 comments:

  1. So funny . And again find out something new about you .
    Thanks.
    One of you're supporters . X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like one could easily fall in love with that library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I want to visit Baltimore just for that library.

    ReplyDelete