Friday, March 29, 2013

BACON LOVE & TRICHINOSIS




Bacon for breakfast, bacon on cupcakes, bacon on ice cream and now?  Bacon in Bed!

Granted, the BLT was my favorite sandwich growing up, but I prefer getting "porked" with good ole' fashioned kosher condoms.  If you'd prefer the tangy sizzle of fried pig flesh on your penis consider J&D's bacon flavored condoms, 3 to a box for only $9.99.  Paired nicely with a bottle of J&D's finest baconlube "your meat will taste (and look) like meat".    





5 comments:

  1. Hmm, that would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might be the only thing I don't want bacon on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, toss my salad and top it with bacon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. While bacon itself can never do so, I think the bacon *craze* has officially jumped the shark...

    ReplyDelete