Thursday, March 28, 2013

I SEE PENIS: PARTY CHAT



Last Tuesday, fellow performer Dale Cooper and I entertained Randy Blue fans live straight from the comfy confines of my living room/bedroom/dining room.  For the first time we got to experiment with Randy Blue's new "Party Chat" function.  Within a certain pre-determined time frame, users have the ability to collectively pay for a private show.  Each prospective donation fills the "Party Chat Cock" with juice.  Every paying participant gets to experience the same show no matter how much they donate, but only if the entire cock fills before the clock runs out.  Sounds fun right?  I certainly enjoyed myself.

If you'd like to give it a shot (and potentially watch me shoot), Dale and I will be back on tonight: 11PM Eastern Standard Time, 8 PM Pacific.  Fill my cock; I'll fill yours.  :-)

Cum join the party at Randy Blue Live.

1 comment: