Friday, March 22, 2013

INTO ME/OUT OF ME



Don't know what to do with your upcoming tax rebate???  Stop worrying and start spending.

Celebrate spring and shut me indoors with a heap of new art books!  I need do something with myself when it rains right (besides the obvious of course).  An especially sticky wet willy (and a very sincere thank you) to BSD reader Nick for donating an out-of-the-blue gift from my Amazon Wish List, "Into Me/Out of Me".  If you're thirsty for a comprehensive survey of the art world's sexual shinanigans, with cover-to-cover full-color illustrations to match, this book is for you.

And now, thanks to Nick, for me.  Thanks again Nick.  MUAH.  Mgeeshp Mgeeshp*

*Eldest brother Chedder Keller's signature vocal indicator upon the completion of a successful wet-willy.  







4 comments:

  1. Awesome pic/pick. I will definitely check it out...IF I get a rebate. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've got a crush on colby... :/

    R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you tits are lookin' mighty/mighty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never get tired of seeing you hard!
    Have a great Balmer weekend.

    ReplyDelete