Tuesday, March 5, 2013

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS COLBY (SANDIEGO) KELLER???

Where in the world is Colby Sandiego? My apologies readers, friends and fans for the sub-size-15 posts of late on Big Shoe Diaries.  Minister of Propaganda, Karl Marxxx has complained to me via telegram that he has run out of ideas for new site content.  Well, I can't tell you where I am right now, but it's not anywhere in the United States of America.  I'll be back soon later this week and will have Big Shoes packed out with oversized content, but until then you'll just have to wait and deal with the sub-par content.  A Big Shoe Prize awaits anyone who can correctly guess my location in the world within cincuenta kilometres.  Send guesses to bigshoediaries at gmail dot com or leave them in the comments.

(Many thanks to Matte' Hugaboom for the photoshop!!!)

11 comments:

  1. Well, all I can say is - you had better not been in Sweden without letting me know!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in South America with Austin Wilde?

    ReplyDelete
  3. riddle me this riddle me that … Colby Keller is spreading the big Tex too: Buenos Aires

    ReplyDelete
  4. either cabo san lucas or mexico city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're in San Diego, CA, give me a shout...I owe you a drink. And yes, you should come up to Palm Springs this weekend . . . K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to say somewhere exotic like Sitges, but you're probably just doing donkey shows in Tiajuana, AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Santiago de Compostela Spain

    ReplyDelete