Friday, April 12, 2013


Hand-rolled by the finest Havana hotties.

If only we'd end the embargo, just maybe. . . .

What pole smoker worth their weight in anonymous hookups doesn't appreciate a secret Santa stogie?  Certainly not this one.  A mystery fan (in my wildest "Boy with Beard" fantasies-- Fidel himself) sent me this beautiful book from my Amazon Wish List, "Cuba" by photographer Andrew Moore.   The book is SO big it barely fits on my couch.  Then again, I barely fit on my couch.  Together, we make BIG gifs.  A special thank you to my Caribbean Prince Charming, where-ever and whoever you are.    


  1. That's not a couch, that looks like a LC2 Loveseat by Le Corbusier. I'm impressed. That body and it's cigar is not half bad either :)

  2. Look at the Japanese helmets and the daimyo wig! (Shouldn't I be looking at the hot body?) Too good! You need to come and decorate my home.

  3. Colbs, did you get my book? I sent you Michael Asher: Kunsthalle Bern 1992? It wasn't the most expensive book on your list, but I want to make sure you got it. I think it was delivered the end of January.

  4. Erotic vacations,Adult Sex Vacations at Fantasy Stars Club are all about your pleasure and are always all inclusive. We take care of everything for you on your sex vacation.