Thursday, April 4, 2013


"I loved Keith's dick to the point of religion.  I made up names for it like a primitive tribe might name its god over and over.  The hooded stranger.  The red-headed cyclops of love.  Snyrdle.  I found adorable the little blue-green vein that traversed the dorsal side of Keith's great dork like an erratic highway on a tubular map of New Mexico.  I marveled at the way the big thing swerved decidedly to the right (like much of the American voting populace during the summer of '79, as the Carter administration could be heard gasping its last) as it grew hard at the sight of me."

--p 192

Chapter 50 of Larry Duplechan's Eight Days A Week:

1 comment:

  1. Hello . Nice to hear Your voice again . Not much keep atenshin what you reed ,just listen you voice heaven to my ears . And you're much more masculant now . Since I first so you in action . That time I newer though that can say ,that I'm gay . It take one year . Now I happy and with my friends I talk about you . Thankyou . Love .Arun . X