Tuesday, April 9, 2013

HAIR DONE RIGHT: COLBY VISITS JEFF CHASTAIN

The amazing Jeff Chastain has once again come to my rescue.  I needed a nice up-do for some upcoming photo shoots and so I stopped by his beautifully eclectic Union Square salon in big ole' New York City for my second outstanding cut from him.  You may remember the last time I went to see Jeff after all the controversy (if you can imagine) about whether or not I should cut my hair.

After that great experience, I'd trust his scissors near my face as well as his sword (wait, is that a metaphor?).  He's good at cutting shit, people.  Enjoy the before and after and be sure to visit Jeff on your next trip NYC. He slayed that varmint on my head right good!!

BEFORE FRONT

BEFORE PROFILE

AFTER PROFILE

AFTER FRONT-ISH

1 comment: