Monday, April 29, 2013

I SEE D P: GRAND FLORIDIAN


"Two fisting"

Not one, but two mammouth pink monster pricks + one eager rose bud = kid in candy store-- Disney's Grand Floridian hotel actually, where I literally stumbled across this remarkably graphic double penetration carpet.  

It's an odd thing indeed to trudge off to an exclusive Disney owned resort (via complimentary Disney shuttle bus no less) explicitly to grab a late night drink.  I half expected the friendly "cast member" bar tender to axe the liquor all together and serve me simple syrup with a cherry on top instead.  Boy was I wrong.  Best Rusty Nail ever!  An avid scotch drinker, Walt would be proud.    


In know.  Not a pretty picture: Craning my neck to service one delicate rosebud and tickle two succulent sacs of man margarine all with the same stroke.  Some rides at Disney take more skill than you might imagine(eer).  :-)


3 comments:

  1. This makes me laugh. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Does this mean, by chance, that you're IN Orlando?? Big fan here... and would be more than happy to welcome you here with a rusty nail...well-oiled screw, hard hammer, screwdriver, drill bit....or any other cocktail or poorly phrased innuendo that you'd like!
    - Kirk -- DJCapnKirk@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do the snozzberries taste like snozzberries?

    ReplyDelete