Wednesday, April 10, 2013

KELLER CUZIN' KISSIN': FRENCH FRY STYLE


Did you know Colby's cousin Thomas is a famous chef?  I didn't either until BSD reader Foxleigh Harnsworth sent me this toothsome twofer: beautifully illustrated cookbooks from my famous cousin's two most famous restaurants: The French Laundry and Bouchon.

As an added bonus, here's another pic to wet your whistle.  Why?  Because sometimes I'm just not pale enough. . . and I love each and every one of you, even the mistakes.

At least that's what momma used to say.

5 comments:

  1. It looks like the flashlight behind you is the real surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you something from the wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will now have to buy you something else!! MUST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, look at those stems!

    ReplyDelete
  5. foxleigh harnsworthApril 10, 2013 at 9:51 PM

    that library is looking good! glad help xo fox

    ReplyDelete