Tuesday, April 23, 2013

(NSFW) LIVE FROM NEW YORK CITY: COLBY KOKIGAMI ON MORNING WOOD EDITION!!!

This Colby-kokigami set just gets me all kinds of excited.  And to think, a version of me was so close to the actual thing. "Brad" from NYC just kept on giving and giving and giving, sending multiple versions of his beautiful penis with me wrapped around it.  I feel like a worn out lover that's taken everything he's had to give, and yet I'm jealous of myself at the same time.  Can anyone help me with these confusing feelings?  I'll be hanging out at the bathroom in the park if anyone wants to swing by and just talk.






5 comments:

  1. Colby call me 206-214-5189. What your suffering from is my area of expertise. The journey to healing is not an overnight process, it takes hard work and a commitment to yourself but you will integrate and you will love again.
    P.S. and don't hang out at the park bathroom it's contributing to your disturbance. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone, call Dave's # and ask to speak to his mother, then hang up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help me help you help Brad helping you. And me. I believe this is the only way to move beyond your jealousy of your paper self.

    ReplyDelete