Tuesday, April 30, 2013

T & A TUESDAY PART DEUX: C'EST MOI


Well, no "T" actually, just "A".  But its my butt, blemishes and all.  :-)  My butt and a book from my good friend, the brilliant Norwegian curator Geir HaraldsethGreat! I've written something stupid . . . but haven't signed a contract with anyone to produce solely wise and perfect works.

In this concise and entertaining quick read, Geir hits on everything from James Franco's aspiring art career, Cindy Sherman's love life, and what else, excrement (the metaphorically abject and otherwise).  I highly recommend sourcing a copy.  The last chapter "A Feces on Philosophy" is particularly inspired.  Unfortunately, I pulled the very last edition from the shelves of Printed Matter in NYC.  If they haven't replenished their stock yet, try Antenne Books online.


4 comments:

  1. You can NEVER post too many shots of that magnificent ass, I assure you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's some "T", a little bit of your delicious taint is showing...Mmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG dude!!! Do You want kill your followers with this awesome post of your perfect sexy ass ? Compliment, very cool the presentation of the book :) I'm intrigued and want to read it

    ReplyDelete
  4. shake your c'est si bon bon!

    ReplyDelete