Sunday, May 26, 2013

BONERS FOR BOOKS: KUNSTHALLE BERN, 1992


If there is one solid attribute I can claim for myself, a single trait that never seems to change, it's my faulty memory.  

I can't remember if I've already posted this "Boner for Book".  If I did, It should've appeared a loooong time ago.  A quick search through my post history didn't seem to reveal any mention of "Kunsthalle Bern, 1992" by artist Michael Asher, part of the One Work series by Afterall magazine which explores a single pivotal piece of contemporary art in depth . . . so I'm posting it again now?  For the first time?  

My undying gratitude and sincerest apologies to BSD buddee Kirk "McK" both for his generosity and patience in dealing with my faulty memory, whatever the near doubling side-effects.   Two boners are better than one right?  :-)




1 comment: