Thursday, May 23, 2013

BOOKS FOR BONERS: HARRY BUSH, HARD BOYS


BSD Bud "Shea from SF" knows how to inspire the activist in me.  This IS Masturbate-a-thon 2013 after all and any-and-all wack-off inspiration is well-appreciated.  I feel like I've lost the ability sometimes, especially since I stopped regularly masturbating over a year ago.

What could possibly do the trick better than a beautifully hard-bound copy of "Harry Bush: Hard Boys"?  If you're anything like me and enjoy a well-illustrated ass, you'll enjoy the ouerotic oeuvre of this particularly well-known queer artist.  To see more of his work, check out this dedicated tumblr HERE.

To contribute your own individualized cockshot to the Boners for Books Colby Keller Charity Drive consult this helpful donation guide.








2 comments:

  1. You're right -- he's a total maestro of drawing muscular bubble butts. I'd like to see him attempt yours now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever manage to get a booksworth of toons together, I'll let y'all know.

    http://www.capitaladsites.com/dtoons/

    ReplyDelete