Thursday, May 2, 2013

CENSORSHIP, THE DANCE


If you don't already know the work of Keith Schofield, you will now.  While I've posted his work here before, my notoriously bad long-term memory warrants a re-visit.  I spent last night sick in bed with a bad sinus headache working my way through his entire oeuvre.  "Toe Jam" from 2009 and "XXX" below are obvious favorites, but also check out the video for Hard 'N Phirm's "Pi" (one of my favorite songs), Charlotte Gainsbourg's "Heaven Can Wait", Electric Guest's "This Head I Hold", and last but not least, Duck Sauce with "Big Bad Wolf".

Being sick blows.  While fucking might not prove a sensible cure (best to keep my germs quarantined-- sorry for canceling my live duo Randy Blue), I can always try and laugh the snot away.

.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing videos !! have a good Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. muscley greaser = YUM!!

    ReplyDelete