Thursday, May 9, 2013

COLBY AS ETHNIC MINORITY


My famous Randy Blue facial gets the Andy Warhol treatment, courtesy of illustrator and artist Héctor Barros.

Little know fact: Andy and I both belong to the same oppressed ethnic minority.  Can you guess which one?



If you guessed Lemko, CORRECT!

I also have a similar set of ancestors from a different region of the Carpathian mountains right next door to Transylvania, Bukovina.  If you like pom-pons and feathers (and what guy doesn't!), you'll appreciate this 70s gem:

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow semplicemente meravigliose queste opere e tu sei sempre più sexy !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, this is HUGE, CK! My grandmother was from Bukovina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute even with jizz all over u :-D its cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was extremely surprised to see good lines about Ukraine.
    P.S. Кохаймося! {Kohaymosya} - I wonder if you guess what does it mean. Ukrainian is a very melodious language, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete