Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CUM . . . de GARCON


Turns out "Comme de Garçons" doesn't mean what I thought it did.  ;-)

Even at 70% off, I still can't afford the coat above-- marked down to $750 at this weekend's pop-up vault sale. . . but fellow BigFoot "J" from LA did score a killer deal on two pairs of leather shoes in the shape of a skull.  Although we do swap footwear on occasion, I can still claim slightly larger skis.  The skulls didn't fit.

 :-((

On the upside, I finally found my lost pair of frames!  Woot!


7 comments:

  1. Maybe you can borrow the coat for a solo? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet they were right where you left them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Waters speaks highly of that fashion line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just gonna say. We now have two B'more celebrities endorsing CdG. Maybe they'll open a permanent shop there.

      Also, $750 for a jacket after a %70 discount is absurd. You have good taste, Colby, but I wouldn't want to see you shill out that kind of cash even if you could afford it.

      Delete