Friday, May 24, 2013

I HEAR TITS: DICK SUCK


Tips! Sup?

Dick Suck.

TITS UP.  What do you hear?  Cause I hear 'em all.

My Memorial Day gift to you-- It ain't much (but then again, who else gives away presents on Memorial Day??? . . Oh right, the countless men and women of our armed forces).

Enjoy this small mixed bag of BigShoe Tunes, for the following 12 reasons if necessary:

1.

"Please wait here for the Art"-- A little reminder from my Calvinist forefathers, straight from their well-swept Swiss graves: A three day weekend is NO excuse to abandon your work-ethic and go . . . Tits Up (The Uncluded).  ;-)

2.

"Kept in a cupboard or under a blanket, roll it and pat it and finally spank it. . . so ditch it, and burn it and try something new", What You Say (Bobby Birdman).

3.

Umm.  The 80s. . . Remixed in Africa.   Need I say more?  And NO.  I haven't had enough.  Some decades are just better than others.  On Est Ensemble (Kaysha featuring Anofela & Top One Frisson).

4.

Why?  Cause "I wrestle nightly for some instigation" and 'cause my "EXIT door" needs some contraflow traffic if you know what I mean.  All You're Waiting For (CLASSIXX featuring Nancy Whang).

5.  

To The Earth, cause we'll have weekends on the beach come January some day soon (Key Losers).

6.

"Watch me pluck your muthafuckinfeather". . . I'll be in your house, on the couch, with my pistol out", Murdergong (Jib Kidder).

7.

Need something to do?  Relax with Retired Description (Key Losers).

8.

"I crack my whips and swing my hips and wet my lips . . . and stomp my little bossy foot": Karl Marx, John the Baptist, and Temptation?  Sounds like a fun weekend to me!  Tempting Salome, from "The Karl Marx Play" by Galt MacDermot.

9.

Too much for you?  Return to your Gay House Party if you have to!  Funny even if you don't know German. . . like me.  Translations welcome (Jeans Team).

10.

"My dick won't even call her, cause she left all that lipstick".  Down on the bayou, mamma likes to celebrate every government holiday with a "special cigarette", Smoke Again (Chance The Rapper, featuring Ab-Soul).  "Let me put my mouth where you potty boo."

11.

"Thru the kaleidoscope is a grain of sand" . . . especially if you're on the beach this weekend.  Dance bitches!  Dance for Marines!  Dance for Mother Africa!  Dance in my Daddy's memory! (It's his birthday this weekend):  Papa (Tlyiselani Vornaseve).  DANCE!

12.

The Reason for the season. . . Or is it?  Get Free (Major Lazer, featuring Amber of Dirty Projectors)


2 comments:

  1. Mmm, those are some grade A cock sucking lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the size of your penis make you feel like less of a man - one that can't really please a woman?
    big tits

    ReplyDelete