Friday, May 31, 2013

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT


A new hair cut makes all the difference!  Even I'd fuck me.    

All credit belongs to the unsurpassable scissoring skills of hair-maestro Jeff Chastain, who turned my "Hershey's Kiss" mop-top into. . . well, a normal hairdo-- no small feat I assure you.  Two cowlicks in the back and one in the front, and that's just the swirl.  I'm too embarrassed to tell you what makes it stand up on end!*


Hershey swirl

* Doh.  I can't keep a secret.  100 brushes forward and 200 hundred back.  Once in the morning and twice at night. :-) 

4 comments:

  1. "100 brushes forward and 200 hundred back. Once in the morning and twice at night." Sounds like something Marcia Brady would say! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colby Keller, you're a hair-hopper! Once again your ratted hair is preventing another student's geometry education.

    ReplyDelete