Friday, June 7, 2013

BIGSHOE JUKE-BOX: WOMB TWICE REMOVED


GrandMa's Pussy, 2013

A few days back I found an invitation to an art opening in my inbox.  Not an unusual occurrence, save for the name of the show: GrandMa's Pussy.  The show opens this Saturday from 6-8PM at ACME. in Los Angeles and will feature the work of New York-based artist Tony Feher.  A survey of Feher's work is currently on exhibit at the deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum in Lincoln, MA and will travel to the Blaffer Art Museum at the University of Houston (my alma mater) later this Fall.

In tribute to Feher's upcoming opening, I created a simple playlist, alternating every song I could find in my music library concerning "grandmothers" with a song about "pussy".  Strangely enough, they balanced out almost perfectly (I have three more additional songs about pussy and one more about grandmothers that are not included).  There are some real treasures (the MP3 equivalent of a small shelf full of ceramic figurines) that I'm sure both you and your grandmother will enjoy.  OK, maybe not your grandma, but I hope you can appreciate the subtle granny/pussy repartee:




DOWNLOAD the entire mix HERE.

BONUS: Particularly gifted listeners (provided there are any listeners at all) may stumble upon the same unlikely coincidence I did: multiple references to 'shrooms (hint: both appear on grandma-related songs).  Can you find them?


1.

A Tribute to Granny, Maggie Ingram and The Ingramettes.  My "morning train" needs some tunnel attention.

2.

Boom!  Klassic. . . Kryptonite Pussy, Yo Majesty

3.

Get on your knees . . . Grandma Tuttle: Prayer Warrior, Butch and Bellie

4.

Young Folks Pussy, Diplo

5.

Grandma's Hands . . . "used to soothe the unwed mother", Livingston Taylor

6.

Ain't got control of your fingerlin'? (potato?) . . . Blood, Dick and Pussy, The Grouch featuring Aceyalone and Abstract Rude

7.

Granny's Last Solo Trip to the Grocery, Mark Mottersbaugh

8.

Insecure much?  Pussy Is Mine, Miguel

9.

Grandma sure does get around!  Gathering: Grandma's Song, Woman's Way Long Dance, Woman's Way Red Lodge

10.

"My favorite kind of chick is a dirty slut with a tight butt" . . . Good luck!  PussyEating, unknown artist

11.

"Somethin' about elastic makes the lovin' fantastic."  Granny Panties, Aarona Browning

12.

The Watts Prophets talk twat: Black Pussy

13.

"I want a girl who's been in World War Two."  Grandmother, The Violent Husbands

14.

White Girl Pussy, Kandy Kash

15.

I Wonder Where My Grandmother Is, The Bran Flakes

16.

Britney has never sounded better.  Opps I Fucked Him A. . . , Sweet Pussy Pauline

17.

"Carrying the whole load of an ocean on her head." PictureGrandMother, Patrick Rosal

18.

Pussycat, Missy Elliott

19.

Girl's Song For Her Grandmother, Dorothy Whitehorse Delaune

20.

Baltimore gutter music: Dat Pussy, Low Budget and Aaron Lacrate

21.

My pistol is so hot it should be illegal: Illegal Guns, Grand Ma

22.

Pink Pussy Trot, Roobie Breastnut

23.

Soothing more unwed mothers, part 2, bag it up: Grandma's Hand/ No Diggity, Dublin Gospel Choir

24.

Pussy, Muscular Christians

25.

More Pussy/Granny overlap, literally: Granny Panties, Vinyl White

26.

"I don't hide my pussy like you do all the time."  Pussy (Disco D Remix), Lords of Acid

27.

Look first!  Then reuse and recycle: Granny's Milk Cartons, Mike Cross

28.

"Do I really want to be free?"  Pussy Prison, Snuten: "Throw me in the hole."

29.

"You should have seen the load."  Granny Fraser's Flittin', Ian MacKintosh

30.

Two boys playing with a pussy-- what could go wrong?  Ding Dong Bell, Pussy's In The Well, Kids - Female

31.

"I'd trade em all in (including the girl down the road) for" . . Grandma's Feather Bed, Keller Williams

32.

Universal and Utilitarian: Universal Pussyy, Chicks on Speed

33.

Junkanoo Granny, Eddie Minnis

34.

Pussy, Lady

35.

Can't talk about Grandma without thinking about the inevitable: My Gandmother's Funeral, Peter Ivers

36.

In the men's room together: Pussy Titty, Dan Reeder

37.

Meme Granny Remix, Jeff Johnson

38.

Sore, wet, hot, bald and . . . friendly?  The Pussy Cat Song, Connie Vannett

39.

Things get wild in Branson.  The Getaway Grandmothers Club, Don't Stop or We'll Die

40.

Pussy Got the Measles, Jean Ritchie

41.

Grandmother's Song, Beaver Chief

42.

Pussy Song, Toni Blackman





2 comments:

  1. I saw a man with a pussy under his cock masturbate on Cam4. I think witnessing my GrandMa's Pussy would probably be just as odd, however, I do fancy all those colorful sherbet dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pussy cat, pussy cat, where for art thou puppy? Scarlet Pussy, oh yeah..." ~ Prince

    ReplyDelete