Monday, June 24, 2013

CANAADA BOUND. . .


Turns out "pride" transcends borders and so will I this coming Friday.  For the first time in my LIFE, I will have the honor to explore the largest city in the second largest country in the world!

This Friday night, I will personally man my signature "Spanking Station" for Fit Primpin! at Toronto's Great Hall.  I've been practicing with my paddle all week.  Don't delay!  Get your tickets HERE.

Drop the "N" and add a "D":


"Bound for Canaan's Land", James Abbington conductor

5 comments:

  1. If, per chance, you should encounter any of those 1 girl 5 gays children... commence spank-u-lation.

    Should I send a retainer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could come! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Colby! I think you're rad!

    I run a restaurant in Toronto. Dinner is on me anytime! Just say the word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAAY! So pumped that you're coming up, Colby! 'Been hoping you'd make the trek up here someday. Hope you have fun at the world's 3rd. biggest Pride. It's just about to get a lot more fun this Friday.
    Dwight

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send away Anonymous(1)! Whats the name of your restaurant Nick?

    ReplyDelete