Wednesday, June 5, 2013

COLBY CRUSH: ROBBIE ROGERS


I've always had a thing for soccer players, ever since my testosterone first starting kicking in to gear during high school.  A thick pair of hairy, muscular calves makes me drool.

This time the boy is actually gay!  Professional soccer player Robbie Rogers recently took the opportunity to officially come out of the closet during an interview on Nightline, joining Wizard's center and fellow athlete Jason Collins.   With cock-hungry eyes like his I'm certainly not surprised.  I know a power bottom when I see one.  Grrrrr.   





Oops!  This last one isn't his.  Made you look.  

 

5 comments:

  1. Now we just need to figure out how to talk him into not shaving his chest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i know a power bottom when I see one." ha!

    ReplyDelete