Sunday, June 2, 2013


I even reapplied my sun screen 3 times!  


  1. want me to kiss it and make it better?

    i was out last weekend, it was hardly in the 70s and only in the sunshine for what seemed to be about 20 minutes or so. boy did i get my redneck farmer's tan/burn on!

  2. As beautiful as you are, it might be a good idea to think about a more conservative approach to Summer Sun - We don,t want to see you end up looking like a leather handbag - Remember these words: Micro-pulverized Zinc-Oxide.

    1. We'll just have to start calling him Hermes Birkin or Bill Enciaga...

  3. Ai yi yi! That calls for a soak in cider vinegar and lukewarm water.

  4. Poor baby. I always roast two or three times first.

  5. It's a little pricey, but we have hard great luck i "Elemis Skin Nourishing Milk Bath". Guy as spa at hotel where my company holds conference recommended it to husband after he laid by pool all day once. Instructions say put it in bath, but he told us to slather it on directly for bad sunburn.

    if you add it to your Amazon Wish List I'm sure some sympathetic soul will send you a bottle.

  6. That happened to my friend this weekend in San Francisco as well..but he claims it was worth it since he was flirting all day with EVERYBODY in Dolores Park.

    Thanks for the best blog EVER! And here's to your skin healing quickly! :)

  7. The best treatment on this earth for sunburn is sour cream!