Sunday, June 23, 2013

EIGHT DAYS A WEEK: ROOMMATES À LA CARTE



And I'd pull my knees to my chest and watch Louie's face go all closed-eyed and slack-lipped, and watch Louie's stomach muscles bunch up and relax over and over (like an accordian playing "Lady of Spain" double time) as he fucked me.  Or I'd do Louie, holding one of his small, perfect feet in each hand, sucking his slightly cheezy toes as I worked.  Or we'd beat off in each other's face, talking dirty at one another like the boys in the blue movies ("yeah, Baby, beat that thing!"), and laugh self-consciously afterward.

--p.  248

Chapter 60 of Larry Duplechan's Eight Days A Week:


2 comments:

  1. I can't decide which allusion is worse, the image of a borscht-belt stomach Steinway playing double time or the accordion braying "Lady of Spain." With those literary gems and the reference to cheesy toe-sucking, Mr. Duplechan has finally struck literary bedrock. It sure as fuck can't go any lower. We hope not. Jacqueline Susann and her "explosive bowel movement" line in Love Machine sounds like Dostoevsky in comparison. How do you keep a straight face? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hon, don't put it past him. Duplechan is an overachiever in such matters. Tangled Up In Blue. But only while wearing a HAZMAT suit.

      Delete