Thursday, July 18, 2013

OUCH!!! WHAT A COLBY KELLER SPANKING STATION REALLY MEANS. . .


As dutiful readers and sore Canadians will recall, I was in Toronto for Pride recently hosting one of my infamous "Colby Keller Spanking Stations" during Pride.  I had blast and a half spanking all those adorable Canadian bums.  A Colby favorite, artist J. Bone rendered this excellent perception versus reality graphic to give those of you haven't received a signature spank, what exactly you're missing.  Thanks, J. Bone!!!

8 comments:

  1. Le sigh. How I wish I had been there..... hahahaaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love it!
    J. Bone - truly inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Thank You, Mr. Keller, for the gentlest of spankings ;P

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can take a licking and keep on ticking! I'm WELL up for the challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Il est merveilleux ! Svp donnez- une fesséemoi à Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Colby. No chance you were in San Francisco this morning, eh? I was sure I saw you but it seems that's not likely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't think I would take spanking well

    ReplyDelete