Monday, July 8, 2013


My first night in LA and I've already been invited to a house party, where I discovered this amazing painting of butts on the beach.  Unfortunately, the first motel in my 10 day stay had a nanny blocker on their wifi (in addition to a pretty raunchy piss/Lemon Pledge smell pervading every inch of my room).  I wasn't even able to access Bigshoes (even with a "proxy" IP address blocker).  So I switched motels, only to have internet that barely works. . .  


Until I'm back home in Baltimore at the end of the month, I've asked Minister of Propaganda Karl Marx and friends to help fill in.  I'll try to post when and where bandwidth permits me.  Until then, this may be the last you hear from me for a while!   


  1. Enjoy your stay. And have good rest. Lot's of fun. And fogert Internet. Who love and think about you will wait. And I be there....Wait for something new and interesting from you love. X X X :-)

  2. Noooooooooooooooooooooo! I can't stand the thought of not being near you. I'm going to die.

  3. You are drawn to the unique such as yourself, fitting indeed.

  4. This sucks. Why in Ra’s name does a hotel feel the need to police the Internet usage?
    Next they'll take a door census to see if anyone is having premarital or extra marital sex. ……

  5. Beautiful Colby in heart is all atwitter. You can use my wifi anytime.