Friday, July 5, 2013

COLBYGAMI: BRAVE TORONTONIAN


Last weekend in Toronto for Pride, I had the immense pleasure to meet comic book genius, and "Colby Kokigami" creator, J.Bone in the flesh for the very first time.  Mr. Bone even volunteered to help me in my spanking booth, handing a complimentary "Colby Kokigami" to every soul brave enough to face the paddle (or face the wall and feel the paddle I should say).  If you're unfamiliar with the term, kokigami is the Japanese art of genital origami.  So far, only one intrepid Torontonian has had enough moxie to take Lil Colby for a spin.  Thank you RP!
 



Print off your very own Colby Kokigami, courtesy of the magnanimous J.Bone, HERE.



5 comments:

  1. Nice, hot. ..you're rock my bout and you got beautiful soul and extra imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure, Colby.

    Lil Colby seemed quite please to help me out, and kept a tight grip until the messy end.

    RPx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ride, 'lil colby, ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Colby,

    I'm in Manhattan (where I live), went to a club and looked up and had an "I see penis" moment... sending you the photo.

    Richmond Chandler

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Colby,
    It was my intense pleasure to help out in the spanking booth!

    Guys, if you think Colby is delightful, and charming, and intelligent, and hot on his blog - you should meet him in person.

    xoj.

    ReplyDelete