Sunday, August 25, 2013

A THING OF BEAUTY: DP X 2


Ever since Gmail updated it's new format several weeks ago, all my emails from Cockyboys now go directly to a new folder called "Promotions", which I've quickly learned to ignore.  Sadly, this means I missed the launch date this past Tuesday for the final segment of "A Thing of Beauty".  How funny then that I should title a post "Free to Be Me" about a photographer capturing the feminine side of men the day AFTER the launch of my scene, also coincidentally called "Free To Be Me"?  I swear it wasn't intentional!  Not even a subconscious appropriation!  I didn't even know the title of the scene until I checked my "Promotions" folder earlier today.  

While I didn't necessarily find anything overtly "feminine" in my two hunky scene mates, I suppose it takes a certain degree of grace and finesse to accommodate two cocks in more than one hole.  Nuttin' wrong with that.  Free to be free indeed (except when you pay-- which helps me out):









 All this "DP"in' can really make a brother tired.  My peoples were built for the mountains of Transylvania (for real), not the blazing tropical sun of Oaxaca.  And yet, I was the only one to survive without serious sun burn (for which I am immensely proud).  :-)

video

11 comments:

  1. gears (setting) in upper right, inbox configuration, unchexk everything except primary. fixed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I am a speechless. Beautiful. Love it.

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Colby!!! This was the best 3some/DP scene EVER SHOT! I know my opinion is biased, since you and Colby are my favorite stars, and Gabe is just stunning in my eyes! But the connection, the tenderness, and God,you love kissing, don't you? It just draws me in every time!

    Thank so much for being this wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness the chemistry between you all, esp Dale is just amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ▓▓
    ▒▒▒▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓
    ▒▓░░░░▓░░░░▓
    ▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓
    ▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓
    ▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓
    ▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓
    ▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓

    D'oh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAYUM, that Dale Cooper is quite a talented receptacle of man flesh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling Dale Cooper...you boys are so sweet. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, I was somehow lead to believe that "DPX2" was some kind of model number/title for a dirt bike-related blog post. Then I scrolled down to the photos and figured it out. Thanks for clearing that up for me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing scene. Beautiful men. Great chemistry

    ReplyDelete
  9. great production values - very nice.
    congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  10. A classic! best picture of the era.

    ReplyDelete