Monday, August 26, 2013

BONER PORTRAITS FOR BOOKS: SECRET (SANTA) HISTORIAN


Grrrrrrr.

I owe a giant thank you and an equally giant apology to BSD reader AD who recently sent me a copy of "Secret Historian", the biography of "sexual renegade" Samuel Steward.  Unfortunately, another BSD reader, Blake, sent me his own personal copy a few weeks back.  I had the book listed on my Amazon Wish List, but failed to consider removing it after Blake sent me his own well-read and annotated copy.  Don't worry AD, I'll make sure to pass it forward.

How about this?  I'll mail the book to one lucky reader, but first you need to do something for me (actually two things).  Send me your best penis portrait.  You could draw my member of course, your own, or the penis of a friend.  I would also usually include "family" here as matter of default, but that may indeed go to far-- "Daddies" and "sons" naturally exempted.  I'd also accept hot twin brothers?  I'm open minded.  Just no kiddie cock, but that should go without saying.

So first, send me your dicks.

Second, vote for your favorite.  In a month's time, I'll gather up the finest selections (all of them) and present them for admiration (and judgement).  The winner gets a prize from a very special (not-so-secret) Santa.  ME!  :-)

Send your entries to bigshoediaries@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. So tempting, but sorry no can do. I don't put it on line, and anyway it not much difference from another guys dicks. And definitely can't compare with your penis. :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful book, which really lifts the lid of subterranean gay social history. Samuel Steward was a fascinating character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how i wish your tool can be in my mouth right now.

    ReplyDelete