Friday, August 16, 2013

COLBY AS MAD GENIUS


They say necessity is the mother of invention. 

My necessity: an ability to listen to music AND dance. . . Naked.  Seems like an easy enough problem to solve (external speakers?), except my floors are paper thin (acoustically speaking) and my neighbors have a baby and go to bed at 8PM. 

Solution: headphone cockring! 

Don't worry, I'm no greedy Capitalist "entrepreneur".  This invention is free.  Everyone can try it!  Just don't cut your balls off!!!


4 comments:

  1. Your neighbours must be wondering what that strange rhythmic shuffling coming from the flat above them is... ROTFL!
    But it's very thoughtful of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're poor soul. But lucky dick. This is not good idea for me. I love my music loud and clear. Why listening music in kitchen there floor is better than in rest of house. But if they don't hear your music from above or just you moving noises. ..them thinking that you in baby making actions

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just adorable.... One day, we'll meet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius... but I like to dance--won't that cause my iPhone to constantly switch songs? I want to be involved in the research and testing... ;-)

    ReplyDelete