Wednesday, August 21, 2013

FREE TO BE ME


From a series of portraits capturing the "feminine side" of men by photographer Nir Arieli.  Apparently "feminine" means crying a lot and and taking long soapy baths (I'm there!)  Blue eyes seem to help too, unless you've got a hydrangea bush to hide behind.  FYI: "hydrangea" is exactly what I'm going to call my asshole when I get fucked from now on. 









 
So I know it's like a cherry tree and shit, but "hydrangea bush" just sounds better.  Sue me . . . Sue. 

4 comments:

  1. the pic with the tears, SO powerful

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes a lady-boy is a nice change of pace, and occasionally,
    donuts make my brown eye blue :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colby, I can soooooo see you in one of these pics! ;-) Picture it..... Dim lighting, not too dim, You laying in bed, naked of course, half of your body and face covered. You looking away from the camera with a tear halfway down your cheek.

    ReplyDelete