Thursday, August 8, 2013

HORN OF PLENTY


BIGSHOE POP QUIZ: In what context do I know the handsome "Stud with Stache" above, positioned gently in front of an equally handsome (yet stache-less) cow?  I'll give you a hint: The cow's name is City and she lives with her owner on a farm in Tennessee.  City produces a whopping 5 gallons of milk a day!  Her owner recently moved to the Volunteer State from the big city (the borough of Brooklyn to be specific), and lives with a host of other friendly farm animals, including chickens and a tribe of goats (Yes, "tribe", in addition to "herd" and "trip" is an acceptable name for a plurality of goats.  Goat "tribes" are often led by a female doe called the "herd queen".  Goats also have rectangular pupils!  For more random goat facts, click HERE).  

Any guesses on our connection?

All photos courtesy of Brooklyn-based photographer Kelly Grider.  See more of his work HERE.  










12 comments:

  1. I think your post tags give away the connection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure where you met him, but let's see... handsome, likes animals, lives on a farm in Tn. I think I need to meet him as well. (as an animal-loving, rural-farm-dwelling Tennessean myself, that is)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe Gage Sex Files Vol.6 ?

    Throwback Thursday, nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly say, don't know.
    But pictures are nice and warm. Interesting.. Love your approach. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you fucked him... d'oh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are both big fans of Dolly Parton?

    ReplyDelete
  7. His performance name was Josh Gingerson and you were in a film with him. Joe Gage Sex Files #5 The Night Before the Wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Correct BBBH Bear! Remembering Grace and Matt! I'm pretty sure I'm the only Dolly fan but good guess Anon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a vague impression that he once allowed you to use his shower. You seemed appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet you know him through Minister of Propaganda, Karl Marks, given the Brooklyn connection.

    ReplyDelete