Monday, September 16, 2013

(NO) BONERS FOR BOOKS: BORING ISLAND


I get far too many fantastic books to ever be stuck on "Boring Island", but thanks to Greg I can now read all about it.  Since "Boring Island" technically resembles a children's book, I forwent a boner this time, largely due to Greg's request.  While I have much compulsion and little compunction, I'm easily swayed.

"Boring Island" tells the true tale of an art project: four men dressed in wedding dresses strand themselves intentionally on a small rock outcropping in the middle of the Baltic Sea, somewhere between Sweden and Estonia.  The four artists in question who wrote and illustrated the book are all members of one of my all-time favorite scatalogically-obsessed Viennese art collectives-- Gelitin.


Won't you join me in the circle to hear the tale of "Booooring Island"?  


Naked Colby Doppelgänger covered in shit?  


"Just like the crack in your bum.  And it was in this bum crack that I took my nap today."


Nap-crack 

2 comments:

  1. i'll give you boner for books ......... lots and lots of books sexy :)

    ReplyDelete