Wednesday, September 25, 2013

SEATTLE PADDLE PANCAKE SPANK


Get your rear-ends ready boys and girls!  I'll be manning another spanking booth this Friday night at the Eagle in Seattle.

The Emerald City made a big impression on me the first time around, two summers ago.  Without comparison, the City on the Sound cooked up the biggest and firmest pancakes I've yet had the privilege to spank.  I credit a city full of bikes and steep hills.

I've got a heart full of syrup and I'm hungry for a second stack of flap jacks.

You bring the batter Seattle.  I'll bring the skillet.

  ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy Seattle, I lived there for a long time and used to go to the Eagle all the time, it was one of my places . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you coming back to Vancouver?

    ReplyDelete