Monday, October 7, 2013

HAVE A VOICE, MAKE A CHOICE


"YankeeFan"

The results are in!  

Here are all of the submissions I received for my "Dick Portrait Contest".  Now I need your help picking a winner.  Everyone deserves "first place" on my pedestal, just for taking the time to participate.  Lo, for all my twelve loyal dick-ciples, I have but one keepsake.  Unfortunately I only have one copy of "Secret Historian" to give away.   

Whose peen gets the package?  


"Brian"



"BigRig"


"Little Rick"


"Mike"


"Gerry"




"DNCR"


"Chris"


"Kuro Bear"


"Matt"


"Jef"


"Jiva"

18 comments:

  1. Yes, they're all great but my vote goes to Jef. Love the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YankeeFan! slurp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Big rigs" - the lighting is very artistic. He has my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Jef's drawing.
    And Big Rig for the lighting. Looks like shots from an old dirty mag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jiva's is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big rig are great Photoshop, too profesionals

    Second to jiva

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate cellphone correctors i meant photos nor photoshop sorry

    ReplyDelete
  10. +1 for Jiva! Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yankee Fan is just right for this goldilocks. I'd love to have my lips around that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yankee fan, heads down! Oops I meant hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Matt -- nice n thick ;)

    ReplyDelete