Thursday, October 3, 2013

LADY CRUSH


BSD Reader Anne in Toronto sent me two immensely flattering portraits recently with a confession attached:

"I may have a little crush on you . . . I wish I was a handsome twenty-something gay man so that I'd have a minuscule chance of meeting you one day.  Alas, I'm not (sigh) - I'm trapped in a middle-aged straight Asian woman's body.  I do dream about getting a big, crushing hug from you though (you look like you'd give good hugs)."

All I can say Anne is that I'm touched, touched enough to-- yes-- crush you in return.  Hopefully I'll be in Toronto soon enough to make your hugs come true.

'Til then. . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



4 comments:

  1. Sweet. Love the portraits and the story. I hope that hug comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The portraits are beautiful...that's so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific portraits. The first one is so charming and sweet! Just like our man Colby. Hope Anne gets her Colby hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely portraits, and an equally lovely response. Kudos all around.

    ReplyDelete