Monday, November 4, 2013

BUCKING BRONCO


There are GIFS, and then there are GIFS.

Getting a miniature pony to ride your penis is no easy feat (especially without an assistant at hand to help take pictures).  Trust me.  For every frame above, there must have been 20 I couldn't use.

Pony owner and "Friend of Colby" Marcus sent me a beautiful package of books for my birthday, including this miniature stallion.  To thank him, I've included as many useable pics as possible.  For a future mural behind the bar perhaps?

Anything for art's sake.  ;-)
 


10 comments:

  1. That was a fun thing to wake up to. Colby, if you need an assistant I'm sure he unpaid intern applicant line would be three blocks long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this gif! I'm singing along to "My little pony" theme song LOL! But seriously, your body is perfection. It looks like beautiful art sculpture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right. His body is perfection. An artists dream and delight.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm serious about the intern. Just put a tiny slip of paper up at MICA and batten down for the thundering hoard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Save a horse, ride a colby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a drop of precum, Colby? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspired by the Nursery Rhyme?

    Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross...

    ReplyDelete