Thursday, November 21, 2013


The day will come sooner than you think.  Especially with your help!

Sculptor Cameron Stalheim finishes his MFA at my Alma mater, MICA, later this Spring.  He chose me (ME!) as the subject of his thesis project-- actually a 30 foot long (30 FOOT LONG!) sculpture of me as a dying merman (think Dying Gaul with flippers).  As you might imagine, 30 feet of tail translates into a lot of clam shells.  Cameron (and Colby's corpse) need your love.  Help me kick the bucket with Kickstarter and immortalize my death drive with a simple donation.  Even my worst enemies should appreciate the appeal in that!

Your generosity will not go unrewarded.  Cameron has goodies for every level of gifter: from postcards and prints to a life-size copy of my torso.  I'll even throw in a signature or two to sweeten the deal.  :-)



  1. So cool that you participated in this project. Can't wait to see the sculpture. Thanks for sharing this.

  2. Photo makes me sad. Colby is too alive.

  3. hey! I was wondering if there are any photos of your own art somewhere. would be great to see some stuff you've done.