Monday, November 11, 2013

COLBY IN THE CLOSET . . . WITH A GIRL!


What could be scarier than time alone with me in a dark room?  How about time alone with me in a dark electrical closet at the New York Food and Wine Festival?  I was there recently helping my friends at Big Gay Ice Cream serve dessert when I bumped in to Molly Mogren.  For an entire year, Molly has committed herself to take Eleanor Roosevelt's dictum "Do one thing everyday that scares you" literally.  So far, I'm number 36. 

Listen to our full interview on Molly's blog "Hey Eleanor!". 

2 comments:

  1. Respect to you for caring so much about your mother. Maybe she'll find out somehow and be OK with it..or maybe not. I lost faith in my religion and I can't tell my mother because I won't have her live the rest of her life thinking I will burn in hell or she will burn in hell for failing me LOL It's torture and not good for her health. I do understand you. I loved listening to this interview. Can't imagine the courage it takes to audition like you did but I'm glad you have it. Thanks for sharing Colby,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a touching, unselfish interview. Thanks Colby and Molly.

    ReplyDelete