Wednesday, November 27, 2013

FAREWELL


No one says "good bye" quite like John Denver and The Muppets:



Look mom!  No hair!  

I can guarantee none of you have ever seen me like this before.  I must have been at least 15 myself the last time I saw my nipples naked-- not even a wiry strand or two.  Don't worry.  I made sure to adequately document the momentous occasion.  

I don't think I've ever had one of these either, not even in the 90s:


If only my hair were darker, I'd have one of these all the time:


Then the big guns came out:


It'll take an underground railroad to cross my new Mason-Dixon.  Do you have a ticket?


In case you're wondering just why I look like an albino xoloitzcuintle, today is the day I get cast.  

Live.  

Five hours under silicone and I need your help.  

Contribute to sculptor Cameron Stalheim's "Colby as 30ft Merman" project HERE.        

20 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOO COLBEEEE..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my opinion that you are shaved or natural, you will always remain one of the most fascinating guys. Besides the beauty of the face, body, cock, etc. you have a creative mind, dynamic and full of entertainment.
    U 're a performer and an artist at 360 degrees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hairy or hairless, you are still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG COLBY!!! You look like a kid!... I did like the beard, trimmed short, but the chest hair as well??!! At least it grows back, but if it's for the sake of art...

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Denver has always been one of my role models growing up. I think both he and I were prefer you natural, but we understands the sacrifices one must sometimes make for art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a crime against nature, a miss demeanor, if you will.
    But, can't wait to see this 30 ft merman. You should name him Bruce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first goatee shot. You're giving Buffalo Bill(Silence of the Lambs) meets Crazy Eyes(Orange is the New Black) realness! Bow-chicka-bow-bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beard and mustache cute
    But even beardless you are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beard and mustache cute
    But even beardless you are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing Colby. You are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. man, you're SO fine I just can't...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Colby- hairy or smooth, I'd marry you in a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My first reaction was, "NOOOOOOOOO! Not all that beautiful hair!" Then I read the part about being cast, and yeah, better you take it off yourself than wind up with the world's most impromptu (and painful) upper body waxing. We all remember that scene from The 40-Year-Old Virgin, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gotta admit, the end result is my fave. Good luck with the casting; can't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So you got your chest hair at 15/16? Lucky dog. Guys in the locker room were jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So... Colby shaved off all his body hair.
    I'm not looking.
    No, you should totally go see...
    I'm NOT looking.
    He looks surprisingly awesome...
    I'M NOT LOOKING.

    Spoiler: I totally looked.
    Spoiler 2: Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Even tough he shaved his beard and body hair, Colby is still hot. Actually, hotter.
    Colby, next time share your secrets why your skin is so fair and so smooth. Please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hairy or smooth, you still look flat-out gorgeous! Hot stuff! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete