Wednesday, December 11, 2013


Don't worry beardy boys (and Bruno Gmünder), just 'cause I shaved doesn't mean I'm mad at you!

How could I bear anything but the most beardific appreciation after receiving a beardiful book on the history of gay facial hair-- so happy I made two GIFs.  I might not have much of a beard myself these days, but that didn't stop me from pretending:

"Beards" journeys thru time (with heavy emphasis on the 1970's) to tell the "unshaved history" of mankind's warmest facial fashion feature.  Find out more at Bruno Gmünder.  Oh yes!  And thank you to Bruno Gmünder for sending me a free copy of the book.  A sample from inside:


  1. It was a necessary sacrifice in the name of art. Plus it will always grow back, which is good because damn, winter is cold.

  2. the man in the barber's chair looks positively charming ; but not as charming as you , mr. keller...

  3. that last guy can shred my puss any day!