Thursday, December 5, 2013

SHIVER MY TIMBER


Unfortunately, Cameron's GoPro camera ran out of juice mid-way thru my recent body cast.  Before it died, his camera did manage to capture the most embarrassing moments, including the brief liberation of my penis (and evacuation of my bladder).  Enjoy the fullness of my humiliation with this (nearly) comprehensive video record of the event.  Watching my testicles yo-yo and my body shiver on fast-forward (no fault of the three space heaters warming my head and feet) makes for pretty entertaining stuff too:

5 comments:

  1. Really cool. Like a group of surgeons working on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting video! I don't think it was humiliating, but rather highly artistic. We all have to make sacrifices for the art, my friend! And talking about art, have you ever taken classes on singing? I was amazed to notice that you have a very correct breathing and couldn't help but wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious why you had to shave your chest but not your pubes? Now that would have been a fun video to see of your big shave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fascinating (and hey, you gotta go when you gotta go. No shame in that). The sculpture is going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colby, did the artist re-do the original pose of the arm (you arm was probably hurting, so they cut and changed positions, right?). also, since you were a merman, and you'll be fish from the bellybutton down, was it really necessary for him to do your dick mold as well? or is that a special bonus? please tell!

    ReplyDelete