Monday, January 6, 2014


What would you do with such a big, thick award?

Two things came to my mind.  And then, quite naturally, a third.

A big hearty hug to all those BigShoeDudes and Dudettes out there whose undying commitment to the principle of voting helped score me a Wowie-- my first award EVER (not counting the Texas History Award in 7th grade, and US Government Award my sophomore year of community college).

Unfortunately, when I opened the package, I discovered that the "world" in my "World of Wonder" trophy had fallen off in transit.  Thankfully I carry a little glue gun with me everywhere I go that fixes just about everything.*

*except broken hearts it seems.  


  1. 1) While semen is indeed an amazing organic glue, I don't think it'll work all that well with metal or plastic. Then again, you'll have the only Wowie that's held together with manjuice, which makes it extra special.
    2) That, my auburn darling, is not a "little" gun. But kudos on the humbleness.
    3) Broken hearts are never fun, especially this time of year. Hugs and good thoughts go out to whoever requires them.

  2. Love the long /hair beard thing…….soooo fucking sexy!

  3. I hope it isnt your heart that needs to be fixed. sending love and hugs.

  4. That body is so beautiful. Sticky glue aside, you've obviously mastered both gym and diet to dazzling effect. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing it with us.

  5. I've never seen anyone combine stone-cold sexiness so adroitly with goofball adorableness. It's a heady mixture.