Thursday, February 13, 2014

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?


I stumbled across these pictures of "David" by Minneapolis-based photographer Marlen Boro while in San Francisco recently-- the hottest erotica (in profile pic form) I've seen in quite a while.  Subtle, yet sexy.  There is something remarkably touching (and boner-inspiring) in the picture above-- David innocently admiring his own package, like he's just stumbled across a fun new playmate.

Discover more on Marlen's website HERE.

See the results of my own photoshoot with Boro HERE.    



4 comments:

  1. I do see what you see and he's fucking beautiful. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a beauty. Something about him reminds me of Michael Mast (from Mast Brothers Chocolate).

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were in San Francisco Colby? Why didn't you tell us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is even better in person.

    ReplyDelete